Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Baaaack (with some random thoughts)

After about three years, I'm back online.  It's been an interesting last six months (I won't whine about the whole 3 years), I got a dog (the one and only Bijou who is a ten year old Lasha Apso), got a new job (Provider Service Rep at Molina Medicaid Solutions), and had a heart attack.  Two out of three isn't bad.

Anyway, I am here.  Happily heading toward sixty (two months, ten days).  I'm also on facebook (who isn't?) as Sandy Oakes and on twitter (I haven't a clue what I'm doing) as IdahoAcorn.  So I'll be back later when I really have something intelligent to say, but re editting this has drained my brain.

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Yeah - I started one awhile back and need to get started on it too. But I don't think anyone was reading it anyway.

Beth said...

Sandy! SANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! You're FINALLY back omg a heart attack holy CRAP that's where you've been yay new job and yay you're okay and extra yay YOU'RE BACK!!

So welcome back and I missed you and are you okay? Tell us everything. When you have the chance. But not if it exhausts you or anything.

Hi!