Sunday, November 18, 2012

Unsticking the J Key

OK, I figure this is as good a time to start blogging again.  It's 4 days 'til Thanksgiving, 43 days 'til New Years Day, 38 days 'til my birthday, 37 days 'til Christmas.  Or for the abbreviated version 33 days until the end of the Mayan calendar.  If the world ends before Christmas and my birthday I WILL BE PISSED.

Nothing major has been going on, except the "j" key on my laptop keeps sticking.  So if some word would look better with a "j" and it doesn't have it, blame the laptop.  I am in the process of buying a car (I've been carless for 3 years).  It's not new car, but it runs.  I'll have details later this week.

I thought I was going to have to work 4 days this week, with only Thanksgiving off.  Then it was decided they only needed a skeleton crew at work on Friday, so enough bones volunteered that I get Friday off as a holiday.  THEN, my supervisor realized that most of us forgot our "floating" holiday that we need to take off by the end of the year (or end of the world whichever comes first), so I took Tuesday off. Which means, wait for it, I have a two day workweek (Monday and Wednesday).  WHEEEEEEEEE.

I'm also in middle of reading a book (gasp!), I'll have more on that tomorrow for Beth's blog.
Well, I'm out of here now, off to figure out if I can unstick the j key.

No comments: